Free Scholarships: The Queensland University Of Technology – Australia is pleased to offer the Merit Double Degree Scholarships to Outstanding Female applicants who are interested in pursuing a program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is committed to growing the number of graduating female engineers and to fostering the view of engineering as a career of choice for women.
Open for application
Eligible Field Of Study:
Scholarships are awarded in the fields of Business, Creative practice, communication and design and Science and mathematics.
Value Of Scholarships:
- A scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees for your first two semesters (one year) of study at QUT. This scholarship is based on your entry score.
- An ongoing scholarship to cover 25% of your tuition fees per semester of study at QUT, provided you meet the academic conditions.
You must meet all the following requirements:
- completed a qualifying course with the required academic result
- Must be International students
- Meet minimum English language entry requirements for the degree program. If you complete a QUT pathway program for the purpose of satisfying QUT English language requirements, you may be eligible for this scholarship once you start your degree program
- apply for and be accepted into one of these double degree courses:
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Communication
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Creative Industries
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Games and Interactive Environments
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Mathematics
- Bachelor of Communication (Digital Media)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Design (Interaction Design)/Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business
You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
We will assess your qualifications when you apply for study, and we will let you know if you meet the criteria.
For more clarifications about this scholarship please visit the official website for more information.
For more Scholarship updates please click here to view more :::::::