Ede Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and all other relevant information for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic. The cut-off mark is 140. See full details below;
This is to inform Prospective Candidates of Federal Polytechnic Ede that the ND FT Application Form of the School is now Open to the General Public.
Read more :
- Achievers University JUPEB Admission, 2018/2019 Announced
- JAMB begins sales of 2019 UTME Forms – See Registration & Exam Details
- FUBK 1st and 2nd Batch Admission List, 2018/2019 Now Online
- €14,000 School Of Communications PhD Scholarships At Dublin City University, Ireland
- JAMB to release UTME results Tuesday(Today)
All candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2018/2019 UTME and SCORED 140 and ABOVE are eligible to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Method of Application
Applicants are to apply on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng. Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
Interested candidates are invited to visit the institution’s website www.federalpolyede.edu.ng for details.
Application closes: 31st August, 2018