Ede Poly Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, deadline and all other relevant information for the 2018/2019 academic session have been announced by the management of the polytechnic. The cut-off mark is 140. See full details below;
This is to inform Prospective Candidates of Federal Polytechnic Ede that the ND FT Application Form of the School is now Open to the General Public.
Read more :
- Latest Scholarship In USA 2020: International Merit Scholarships At Kansas State University
- Study In Malaysia 2020: Dean’s Excellence Funding At University of Nottingham
- Study In Canada: 2020 McGill University MasterCard Foundation Scholarships
- “Best ” Guinness Scholarship: Guinness Nigeria Scholarship Scheme For Nigerians 2019
- Best Quotes: Top 10 Best Educational Quotes
All candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2018/2019 UTME and SCORED 140 and ABOVE are eligible to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Method of Application
Applicants are to apply on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng. Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App etc.).
Interested candidates are invited to visit the institution’s website www.federalpolyede.edu.ng for details.
Application closes: 31st August, 2018